31 May 2013

May Wrap Up

So May was a fantastic reading month for me. I managed to read 20 books! I have no idea how I managed to read that many! But I'm really happy :)

On to the books I read this month:
Die For Me (Revenants #1) by Amy Plum
Altered (Altered #1) by Jennifer Rush
Ten by Gretchen McNeil

The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave #1) by Rick Yancey
Let the Sky Fall (Let the Sky Fall) by Shannon Messenger
The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa

The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter
ACID by Emma Pass
Mila 2.0 (Mila 2.0 #1) by Debra Driza

Unremembered (Unremembered #1) by Jessica Brody
Forbidden (The Demon Trappers #2) by Jana Oliver
The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies #2) by Pittacus Lore

Until I Die (The Revenants #2) by Amy Plum
If I Should Die (The Revenants #2) by Amy Plum
Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely #1) by Melissa Marr

Die For Her (The Revenants #2.5) by Amy Plum
Origins: The Fire (Mila 2.0 #0.5) by Debra Driza

The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey #3) by Julie Kagawa
Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel (Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel #1) by Richelle Mead
Noble Conflict by Malorie Blackman

What books did you finish this month? Let me know in the comments! :)
My June TBR will be up tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great month! I've finished 9, but with how fast I'm reading Masque of the Red Death, my May total may be 10 :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done much else this month apart from read! Woo! 9 books is great! I usually read round about that number :)

      Delete
  2. I read Die For Me at the start of last year so really need to pick up where I left off.

    Looking forward to seeing your June TBR! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend continuing with the rest of the series. It was amazing! :D

      Delete