1 March 2016

February Wrap Up

Hello everyone! How was your February? Mines was pretty uneventful. It started to get a bit busier at work, and I also had a week off which was nice. I also went to the cinema quite a bit with my fiancé. We saw: Dirty Grandpa (which was funny. Also shirtless Zac Efron <3); Deadpool (which I LOVED! Ryan Reynolds is just amazing, and I ended up seeing it twice); Zoolander 2 (funny, but pretty bad); Grimsby (didn't like this one, I'm not a big Sasha Baron Cohen fan) and The Forest (it was jumpy, but not great. Natalie Dormer was good though). Bookwise, this month I managed to read 12 books and 5 of them were re-reads!
1. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes 
12. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (re-read) 
13. After by Anna Todd 
14. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (re-read) 
15. The Fable of Us by Nicole Williams 
16. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor 
7. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (re-read) 
8. Kingdom of Ashes by Rhiannon Thomas  
9. Beyond the Red by Ava Jae 
10. Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry 
11. Faking It by Cora Carmack (re-read) 
12. The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout (re-read) 

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes was definitely my favourite book of the month. It's one of the books Brittany recommended to me for our challenge and I'm kicking myself for not reading it sooner. I also hated Brittany slightly after I finished reading it because I just couldn't stop sobbing. It was so damn heartbreaking, but such an amazing story.

So, in March I'm hoping to read around 10 books. I'm in the middle of three books just now: Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor; The Power by Jennifer L. Armentrout and When We Collided by Emery Lord.

So that was my February wrap up! Let me know what you're favourite book of the month was and what you're most looking forward to reading in March!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Deadpool! Been excited from the moment I saw the trailer and everyone I know is raving about it. I want to read Me before you after seeing that movie trailer.

    Happy reading with Dreams of Gods and Monsters :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh After, I thought that was a 5* read for you. ;)
    I love making you hate me for reading MBY. It's soooo worth it.
    DEADPOOL! God, I need to see it again. I feel like I still haven't heard all the jokes through my obnoxious laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You saw so many movies! I love it. I haven't been to the movies since last month when my husband and I went to see Pride Prejudice and Zombies, which I did enjoy a great deal. :D

    ReplyDelete