Hello everyone! How has 2015 been for you so far? Weather-wise, it's been terrible here. For the first two weeks we had 80mph winds and loads of rain, and now we've got snow. The snow isn't too bad, but it's the ice that comes when it melts that's difficult to deal with.
Book-wise, January has been a pretty good reading month. I managed to read 17 books this month - 4 of which were 5* and only one was a 1*. So all in all, a great reading month.
1. When by Victoria Laurie ★★★
3. Talon by Julie Kagawa ★★★★
6. Ignite by Sara B. Larson ★★★★
8. Reborn by Jennifer Rush ★★★★★
9. Camp Payback by J. K. Rock ★★★
11. Picture Perfect by Holly Smale ★★★★
12. A Cold Legacy by Megan Shepherd ★★★
13. Hero by Samantha Young ★★★★★
14. Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting ★★★★
15. All Fall Down by Ally Carter ★★★
16. Rebound by Noelle August ★★★★★
17. The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand ★★★★★
The best book I read in January has to be The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand. It's such an emotional and heartbreaking book, it's beautifully written, and Cynthia Hand did a fantastic job with such a sensitive subject.
I'm still in the middle of reading Invaded by Melissa Landers which I doubt I'll get finished today, so it'll be my first read of February. I've decided that I'm not going to do TBR's this year since I never stick to them, but I think Brittany said something about possibly buddy reading Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher? So that's one possible read in February!
There are a few new releases in February that I'll be getting to as soon as the come out like: Better When He's Bold by Jay Crownover; The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead and The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
What was your favourite read in January and what February release are you most looking forward to?