16 June 2015

Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks topic is:

Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015

So, these first 5 books are definitely on my Summer TBR because I'll hopefully be going to events/signing for them. E. Lockhart is signing in Glasgow next Monday, and the other 4 authors have events at the Edinburgh Book Festival, which I hope to be able to go to.
1. How to Be Bad by E. Lockhart, Lauren Myracle & Sarah Mlynowski
2. Blackfin Sky by Kat Ellis
3. The Lost and the Found by Cat Clarke
4. Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton
5. One by Sarah Crossan

And these last 5 are just books that I love the sound of and want to read ASAP.
6. Dream a Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher
7. Scorched (Frigid #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
8. Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
9. Between Us and the Moon by Rebecca Maizel
10. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios

What books are on your Summer TBR?

8 comments:

  1. I have seen a lot of these books floating about but none of them have made the cut for my TBR list...Happy Reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll Meet You There was amazing and I loved it to bits, and I am not a big contemporary fan!
    I hope you'll read and love of the books in your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh a book festival too? AWESOME!
    YES! READ I'LL MEET YOU THERE ASAP! <3 <3 <3
    Scorched is out today! YAY! Except I pre-ordered the paperback and Amazon doesn't even have a shipping date yet. :/
    I'm gonna order Dream A Little Dream today.
    Did you see that Heart and Soul went on sale today? Kind of expensive for an e-book but I couldn't not buy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I recently read I'll Meet You There and absolutely loved it, highly recommend it. I hope you enjoy all of these books when you get the chance to read them :) Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot WAIT for Dream A Little Dream! :-) Hope you get to read some of these :-) Here's my TTT if you would like to check it out :-) Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One sounds like a really interesting and emotional story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of most of these, but some of them look really good! I'll have to look into a few. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. One looks amazing. Personally, I'm hoping to pick up I'll Meet You There this summer. The cover is beautiful as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete