9 November 2014

Showcase Sunday #85

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea. This meme allows book bloggers to show off the books they collected over the last week.

Hello everyone! Apologies for no Showcase Sunday last week, but I had absolutely no book at all to show you guys! But yesterday was payday, so I decided to head into town and ended up in Waterstones... as usual.

Bought
• physical
The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin
I have a kindle version and a physical copy of this book. I bought the kindle version on the release date because my physical copy wouldn't arrive in time. Totally worth it.

Atlantia by Ally Condie
Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle #3) by Maggie Stiefvater

What books did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. I'm reading Blue Lily, Lily Blue at the moment. The UK cover looks much more colorful than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought The Retribution of Mara Dyer but I have yet to read it. I want to read the first two first and right now I'm doing a holiday read-a-thon so it has to wait just a little while longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twins. My pre-order for Blue Lily, Lily Blue came in this week. Am reading it now.
    I have the UK editions of Burn For Burn and Fire With Fire so I'll be using BD to get Ashes to Ashes. After we read FWF first.
    Atlantia is on my wishlist too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so close to buying Blue Lily, Lily Blue this week, but I held off. I may just have to go back to the bookstore this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MARA DYER WAS AMAZING, WAS IT NOT? And while I love my Blue Lily, I'm so tempted by the colour of that crazy spine of yours. Very tempted indeed. I picked up a couple of things this week as well: My True Love Gave To Me, My Life Next Door, This Shattered World, Mara Dyer... I'm stocking up for the holiday season (or so I tell myself hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing so much about Blue Lily, i think im going to have to get me a copy too. Nice books X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get that final Mara Dyer book so bady, I also really want Atlantia and the E.Lockhart book after loving We Were Liars. I have Ashes to Ashes to read, I'll probably read it in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete