22 October 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #92

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by breaking the spine, that spotlights upcoming
releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


The Last Changeling by Chelsea Pitcher
Series: Faerie Revolutions #1
Publisher: Flux
Publication Date: November 8th 2014


A Kingdom at War... 

Elora, the young princess of the Dark Faeries, plans to overthrow her tyrannical mother, the Dark Queen, and bring equality to faeriekind. All she has to do is convince her mother’s loathed enemy, the Bright Queen, to join her cause. But the Bright Queen demands an offering first: a human boy who is a “young leader of men.”

A Dark Princess In Disguise...

To steal a mortal, Elora must become a mortal—at least, by all appearances. And infiltrating a high school is surprisingly easy. When Elora meets Taylor, the seventeen-year-old who’s plotting to overthrow a ruthless bully, she thinks she’s found her offering . . . until she starts to fall in love.

How freaking beautiful is that cover? Also, FAERIES! I absolutely love faerie books so when I saw this one was about faeries I was instantly excited. The synopsis sounds fantastic and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't even heard of this novel before! Must explore this further. The author does sound familiar, but that's all. I don't like the sound of faeries though... Not a big fae fan so I may pass on this. No idea how they got so big now.
    I hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cover! And the plot sounds fantastic.
    I have a very love hate relationship with fae. In that I mostly hate fae books. The only ones I've loved have been The Iron Fey series. <3 <3 <3 But I'm definitely going to give this one a chance.

    ReplyDelete