1 August 2013


I'm not going to set a huge amount of books to read this month because I'm just going to pick up whatever I feel like, but there are some books that I definitely want to get through this month.

Wake by Amanda Hocking
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas
Gravity by Melissa West
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan [re-read]
Percy Jackson & the Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan [re-read]
Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare [re-read]
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini [re-read]
Goddess by Josephine Angelini
Reached by Ally Condie
Pivot Point by Kasie West

8 comments:

  1. I'm planning to read some Percy Jackson myself! The movie comes out on 8th, right(?) so at least I need to read the first two before that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! It comes out on the 7th in the UK :) But I won't be seeing it until later on in the month unfortunately. I hope you enjoy the books!

      Delete
  2. I've never actually read that Agatha Christie one, and I've heard a lot about Pivot Point too. Looks like good reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is going to be my very first Agatha Christie book so I'm really looking forward to reading it. And I'm also really excited to read Pivot Point :)

      Delete
  3. I really want to read the Percy Jackson series. I adore all the myths and legends so I think it would make a brilliant read. Plus there are films! Win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a brilliant series! The first book is so much better than the movie, so I definitely recommend reading the book first :)

      Delete
  4. I need to read more of Percy Jackson. I loved the first one :) Reached was disappointing for me :( I DNF'd And Then There Were None, but it's not my normal genre. I'm reading Pivot Point this month too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rest of the PJ series gets so much better!
      Aww, that's a shame that you didn't enjoy it. The Agatha Christie one isn't my usual genre either, but I'm hoping I'll enjoy it :)

      Delete