14 June 2013

Summer Lovin' Read-a-thon!


The Summer Lovin’ Readathon is a week-long readathon event hosted by seven independent bloggers! (Oh, Chrys!, Tumbling Books, Effortlessly Reading, Love Life Read, Shelf Addiction, Read Sleep Repeat, and Reviewing Wonderland)

I really enjoyed taking part in the bout of books read-a-thon and I managed to get a hell of a lot of books read. So I've decided to sign up for the Summer Lovin' read-a-thon! I'm excited to take part in this one!

If you want to join this read-a-thon, just click HERE to sign up!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, you're taking part too! I'm really looking forward to another read-a-thon, hopefully it will help me to get my TBR pile under control :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post for it and I was like 'Read-a-thon? I must take part!'
      I really enjoyed the last read-a-thon so I'm looking forward to this one! Me too! I have WAY to many unread books that I need to work my way through x

      Delete